Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Moving On

Moving On


After leaving High School, I have found myself in a new world where it was time to prepare for my future. I have experienced a lot of things back in school; from understanding people more, learning new things, and teaching people.

I personally lost it all due to stupid drama. What is high school without drama? well I lost friends and lost respect from girls. But hey whatev? I have better things to do in life and I will pursue my career in nursing and provide for my needs.

As of right now, nothing is more important than a family, My girlfriend, and a couple of my friends. My studies is the only thing that will help me in the future to where i want to be in life. I enjoy college believe it or not, and I love focusing hard now!!

I've moved on into making myself happy :) I feel more mature and understand the reality of who people are really like. Its true what people say, " Once you leave high school, you will only have a few friends left. " Its true and its better that way. I have changed into a wonderful and more sincere person and I will not tolerate " Fake " people!

"I was all about my friends, FUCK friends and foes!"- Tupac Shakur

No comments:

Post a Comment