Today is the day 4 teams went at it to go to Miami to play in the Superbowl!
Game #1; NY Jets vs Ind. Colts. The colts won thanks to Peyton Manning and his coaching skills as a QB. He's one of my favorite QB's in the league and knows how to change the perfect audible during game play. He never hesitates and takes the time to concentrate on the other teams defense in order to master his skills to win the game. This game was easy to the colts and should be a great rest for January 7th! Btw, I hate Sanchez!!! just another "USC bozo"
Game#2; Vikings vs Saints! I was suppose to watch this game at home but instead I had to attend my Grandmas birthday dinner at Hometown Buffet :/ Although I did eat alot and I did enjoy myself, but the greatest game was on. My cousin Eddie and I had snook inside the bowling alley to watch the game with 12 hardcore fans just like us! crazzzzzy! Adrian Peterson broke out for 3 touchdowns but they had lost! I was going for the vikings but it was too late. Brett Favre had thrown for an interception to turnover the game into an overtime and lastly giving the Saints a win to a trip to the Superbowl against the Colts!
I enjoyed the games and do accept the two teams that are entering the bowl! Two great teams with High power defense and high power offense! Brees vs Manning! GOOO COLTS!
Cold Hard Facts:
. Brett had thrown an interception for his pass and his last game before retirement
. Vikings had 215 more yards gained than their opponent in a final round championship
. Saints first Superbowl appearance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment