This right here...is strictly for the fellas!
Today's topic is about Hygiene. Fellas, no girl wants a guy going around with no style or should I say "swag" (no fence). Today, I am going to tell you how to be confident and have some color in your life. If you don't agree well then I will accept that but I will guarantee some tips that will boost your man-hood.
I am only 20 years old of course and taking notes from me is probably a foolish thing but I do understand how getting turned down and having no sense of taste in many things. I will not lie to you, so I will tell you straight up about myself. I am a metro sexual who not only cares about fashion and myself, but I do care about my education, my hobbies in drawing, cooking, writing poetry, making people laugh, playing sports, adventurous, dancing, family oriented, a loving brother, son, and a tremendous boyfriend! NOW THAT IS SEXY!
Here are a few tips I would like to give you guys:
1. Take a shower!!! No women likes to be around a bad odor! trust me, women just keep it in their mind and are afraid to say anything!
2. After taking a shower, make sure you apply old spice deodorant, rub on some lotion all over your body (I prefer girl lotion; but not too girly), trim your nails, finally apply face lotion.
3. Wear something comfortable. I hate to say it but having nice clothes does present well to others and that's what catches the attention first! I will continue my fashion tips on clothing later!
4. Try to be more outgoing with your personality. Break out from your shell and try to greet people more, show your smile to others, clean out your mess, look in the mirror more often and check yourself out, take a girl out, flirt more; basically...MAN UP!
5. Have some common sense for a guy! go out and learn how to change a tire, cook up a great meal, build a cabinet, clean and organize your stuff, just go and work on something that will benefit your needs in the long run.
6. Go to school, work, and dont be lazy!!! Men have to hustle up and bring the money home.
That's all for right now but I will post another blog up about stuff just for this topic. I will bring out new things on my blog to keep it going! thanks guys, hope you'll benefit from this somehow or another!
-Allister de Vera - keep it Sharp, Sexy, and Smooth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i totally agree! i must say 99.9% of the things you mentioned were down right what needs to be done, for a man's part that is. who doesnt want a man with great hygiene, i dont mean just any regular taking a shower and applying regular lotion and deodorant, cleanliness is a definate must. clothing?? same opinion, but not over doing it if it doesnt fit you. im sure alot more men while benefit from this blog, so to say women can too![women! take note from this] its inevitable that we all find something interesting in someone elses suggestions and take it in and put it to use in our personal daily lives. signing off. . .
ReplyDelete